4.12.2011

the second day

Today I have another test, but I don't talk about that. I wait for two hours to make the test. But in this time I make my second japanese friend, no, my third, I don't no why but all my friends is japanese, strange, maybe be homesick, my second is Yuka, we take the same bus yesterday and today, she is sweet and I hope to see her tomorrow at the bus stop, but I know that's not gonna happend, because I don't have to go to UVic tomorrow morning, so I maybe go to downtown, try buy a couple things. Back to my third japanese friend, her name is shoko and we spend our two hours of waiting chat and I knew a person who came for here for never lives, she is engaged with a canadian guy. It's a funny history. So that's all for morning, so I went to lunch, I forgot to pick a juice box so I bought a pepsi, a lime pepsi, but it's to sweet and I can't drank all the bottle. At end of lunch a japanese (4, don't miscalculate) sit with me, there are no more than ten brazilians, but we are so loudly, more then one hundred if japanese and chinese, and Taka already knew I'm a brazilian and he's a big soccer fan and wants to play someday, and we talk about soccer and baseball, and japanese culture, so after lunch we have a orientacion, and he inveted me for walk on downtown after that, and I went, see the harbour
and go a second hand store and a one dollar store and go to the mall, it's a cool walk, not only me and Taka, but more three japanese, and when something happens they start to speak japanese, was hard to talk with they at the street, sometimes we don't understand what the other talks, but isn't a problem. Someone talk to my mom and make she knows I'm ok, thanks.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário