4.11.2011

My first day (2)

Now it's the time to thank a great friend of mine, re, I miss you so much and I very grateful for your help with this blog. And talk about friendship I have to told you about my new friend, Koya, and guess what, he's a
japonese guy, as if a had not enough. But he don't do the same class than me, because make me choose over

or
and I pick up the (G) and my japanese friend choose (A). What gonna do? He is a nice boy and we tried have a conversation all day long, but we just could chat when we talk about baseball. Was a long day and now I will watch rays x red sox game. A big kiss for all and a lot of those for Renata.

Um comentário:

  1. i'm realy happy because the thigs are working in canada and because with this flog i can know more about your trip (in msn you didn't tell me a lot)
    So, I hope that you enjoy a LOT! ;]
    kisses kisses kisses

    ResponderExcluir