4.15.2011

Oh my throat

After a tired day, I am in my pajamas watching hockey, Vancouver X Chicago, hockey in canada is a national passion, I not in a good mood, because my baseball team lose, at home, in Jackie Robinson Day, and I late for soccer, just play for ten minutes, my throad is in a bad state and I can't stop cough.Finnaly I bought a adaptor for my eletric shaver, but isn't easy, first I bought the wrong one, and Felipe will goes goofy me about that for a long time. I want to find something to do in weekend, maybe go to the movies, or go out for a drink, I need ideas. I have to stop of read the emails of team, think about "botusanca", "tufscar", "churras do issao", give me homesick of sanca. A big hug for all member of BS-UFSCar, "more than a team".

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário