4.27.2011

My classmates

Today I will talk about my classmates, three of them moved for morning, was Goun and Justin(Koreans) and Edgar(Mexican), for their place come Q, Jane and Sophie(all Koreans). Koreans is the most people in the class, Yejin, my friend (see photo at other post) is Korean to, like Jeremy, Jae and Nain. 7 of 17, too many Korean, and the teachers doesn't like students of the same country work together, so every time we have to chance our seats. There are four Japanese girls, Saori, Yumi, Aki and Hiroka, one Chinese, April, and one from Taiwan, Mei. For coincidence Mei do a lot of the work in class with me. End with the people with tiny eyes. From Venezuela is Maria, and from Mexico, Carlos. With me, three latins. And for last Ibrahim of Saudi Arabia.
See you later.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário