4.17.2011

Saturday nite in downtown

Yesterday I finally go out in Victoria at night, and, it's not a big deal, some clubs, some pubs, there is no crowd, no rush, really it's a small town. So I walk a couple blocks at the Douglas st and come in Brown's Social House


http://maps.google.ca/maps?client=safari&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF8&q=brown's+social+house&fb=1&gl=ca&hq=brown's+social+house&hnear=Victoria,+BC&cid=0,0,11167408247298420803&ll=48.42238,-123.365993&spn=0.007832,0.01929&z=16&iwloc=A


a fine place with beautiful waitresses, over there I drank two beers, "kokanne" and "coors light", isn't the same thing than Brazilian beers, but is drinkable. The second one is better than first one, but that's means nothing, happens when I drink two times the same beer. Tomorrow starts for real. I have activities in the morning and in the afternoon. Yesterday I used skype first time, spoke with Lu, and after I "spoke" with my family, somehow, I can't hear they, and just saw a little, there's no problem, maybe next time works right. Big hug.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário