4.18.2011

I hate Monday

It's Monday and I had to wake up early because a orientation witch I can't did last week. So I went to UVic 9h00, and receive my orientation that allowing me to use the computers of university, and use my notebook too, by wire-less. After that I went to my first pronunciation class, but was orientations again. Lunch time, and I found my friend Taka and go with him to lunch at SUB (student union building) it's kind a "palquinho", only much better. In there I warmed my sandwich in a microwave, it's free for use, and ate with Taka and your friends, three girls, he isn't silly. After that: class, sit, take off homework, respond to attendance, all those things I don't do for a long time. 3h00 break, fifteen minutes to walk around in ELC, talk with Caroline and others. End break, another class, I received my first result, and I am the worst student in grammar of my class, 51%, the average was 62,5% so I have to study grammar a lot, and I dislike grammar in Portuguese, in English is worse. Seriously, I will study grammar for real, I promise. I could do everything witch was in my "to do" list so it's a good day. For tomorrow: laundry. Try not ruin all my clothes. Bye bye.
P.s.: My friend Diego expend long hours of his night to improve the design of this blog, but there is something, a little detail, bothering me, so he reset all and give me back how was, the world never will see the art what he done. For a idea visit http://diferencial-aulas.blogspot.com/ .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário