4.14.2011

492 - upper intermediate

I don't know how they get this number, but I scored that so I'm able to: speaking and writing effectively to express critical thinking processes and raising comprehension level where translation is no longer required.
What a lie!!! I hope can do what I need to do in that class. Today I find out who will be my classmates and there are 16 people and just one I already talk, Yejin, my korean friend (no japanese!!!!) she studies interior desingner and knows draw. I didn't write yesterday because I was in the UVic's pub until late time, I drank with Taka and two brazilians who is in there, Claudino e Camila, very crazy people!! Tomorrow I will play soccer with my buds at Topaz Park. I hope don't be a claudy day. Kisses.

2 comentários:

  1. - I am a Canadian I Can Kill You!
    - Can what?
    - Canadian...

    hauahuahauha

    ResponderExcluir
  2. uhmmmmm upper intermediate! SOOOOO GOOOOD! I'm proud of you! hahahahahaha (like an old people)

    ResponderExcluir