4.20.2011

Another day, another post

I have just a ordinary day, so I will go write about Canada and the Canadians, it's a country where you can receive a ticket to jaywalker. A country where people use a helmet, not because it's safe, but because is the law, I'm in a country with laws. I don't need to took off my hand of my pocket to stop the bus, if I'm stand in bus stop, the drive knows I'm in there to pick up the bus, and he stops. For some reason I started the alarm of a store, I guess is because my jacket, that I bought in Brazil and didn't pull the label, but nobody ran and stop me, nothing. I think they don't believes in thief. It's a polite city, you must to say "thank you" when you leave the bus.And the walking have preference. They look angry when you waiting for the car, It's obvious that's you turn, why you don't cross yet? If I try explain as in my country I will be hit by the car if I cross, they probably don't will understand.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário