5.20.2011

Great Friday

Classes, two movies, soccer and a ex-friend back from beyond. I woke late because I slept late, then I didn't take my breakfast. In my first class the teacher wanted to show the importance of well write instructions and for that made some peanut butter-jam sandwiches. Free breakfast!! The next class, English by music, we could sing and it's a fun class. On lunch time I bought some fries to ate with the fish that I led, what was left over. After that I saw a movie, "The Switch", isn't a good movie, the main idea is genetic is determinant, sound stupid. While I was watching the movie I looked around and realise I already know so many people. Next, soccer at Topaz Park, more than 30 people to play, including a girl, Ayumi, a very brave girl. The only problem, I twisted my knee(again). For last I back to UVic to watch the "King's Speech", that's a good movie.
So now I will put ice on, drink a beer and if tomorrow my knee still painful, then I will take the medicine.
I really miss you, my real friends.
P.S.: I won't talk about my friend, but I want to make the record.
P.S.2: Little brother, finally I received your Easter card, thank you very much. I miss you. Big hug.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário